Regular Contributor
Redamagon

simmons first

Does anybody here has this card? The Apr is really low.

Contributor
steffiejoe

Re: simmons first

You must have excellant credit for this card.
Your PLUS Score is: 800 on a scale of 330 - 830.
MarvC

Re: simmons first

[ Edited ]

I have had the card for three months low APR is why I went with them. Feedback from many is that the credit app is lengthy which I did not find that at all. Took five minutes to complete the online application for the Platinum Visa card and three days to learn I was approved.

The bank is in Arkansas I believe they have always been pleasant if I had questions regarding the account. I have online banking linked to my card so I always know the account status. I may stretch out the balance for two months but always paid in full. I put my AT&T Universal card up although the APR was reduced to 10.7%.

Excellent credit is required for the card from what I understand.

Message Edited by MarvC on 12-23-2009 09:45 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}