Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so I applied for the CSP

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: so I applied for the CSP

It's just that over the limit can be viewed as default, which is equivalent to missing a pmt 😳😔😢
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 41 of 77
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

I couldnt of said it better, I am not trying to over extend myself, and I will never be in a position again where I carried ALL MAXED out cards, I learned a lesson.. when you say the economy is expected to get worse? are we talking about worse than 08 financial crisis?

MODS if this has to be moved please provide a link? thank you OP

Message 42 of 77
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

OP is making a political reference, which violates myfico's T&Cs.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 43 of 77
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

the freedom is already paid off -----0% Balance transfer NFCU?

Message 44 of 77
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
It's just that over the limit can be viewed as default, which is equivalent to missing a pmt 😳😔😢

Banks view that in 30+ day late entries on the credit report.

Banks don't care how much of your credit line you use, or even if you use over it (though it's an excuse to charge another fee...), they care whether you pay it back.  That's it.  A maxxed out tradeline itself if carried over time is a potential leading indicator of a default, but an overlimit scenario isn't.  It's not uncommon, and usually clears up immediately after that first fee hits as customers don't want to get a second. 

        
Message 45 of 77
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

No a poitical statment would be <Insert party here> is screwing us and the economy...

Not: the economy is expected to get worse...

        
Message 46 of 77
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

No a poitical statment would be <Insert party here> is screwing us and the economy...

Not: the economy is expected to get worse...

+1

@ young - where's the political post or reference?  Are we missing something?

Message 47 of 77
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

ok thanks for the clarification, I was wanted to be sure I wasnt in violation of myfico terms of uses? So if I may ask another question about the economy? How bad is it expected to get? like 08?

Message 48 of 77
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol whatever revelate. Biased much.

Anyway, back to creditwatcher- thought the Freedom was the overlimit card? Nvm then. Haha
Message 49 of 77
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah, I know an over the limit doesnt get reported like a 30 day late 😒 duh.
Swpophams reference to the "economy getting worse"
I guesa only I interpreted it as a political statement, but perhaps he should explain to you all if it was political.
Message 50 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.