Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so does B of A like to see you use your card and PIF or what

tag
granny031350
Established Contributor

so does B of A like to see you use your card and PIF or what

Just got my new "secured" Platinum Plus Visa.  So what do they like to see, lots of usage and PIF or lots of usage and leave a small balance?  Thanks all.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: so does B of A like to see you use your card and PIF or what

They love BT but since we have the secured card, I would say lots of use and I'm paying multiple times a month.  Surely they will like seeing me put more through it in 1 month than my total credit line.
Message 2 of 4
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

i was told by ba that they like LOTS of use (think cap 1- show them some luvin) and multiple payments/mo.  they didn't specify a preference for PIF, but said be sure you're never overlimit, late, etc...and hinted that if you carry a balance, they'd like to see it paid off within 1-2 statements rather than have it linger on.  i've been running 2-3x my CL (i have the 99/500) through the cc ea. mo. and am hoping for some CLI love when i unsecure.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Granny...Way to go!  Before long you'll have you an unsecured card.  I started with the BOA secured and it didn't even take a year for them to automatically switch me over to a regular platinum plus... they gave me a $2000 cl to start with and refunded my $300 deposit. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.