Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so in love with Navy Federal!

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

so in love with Navy Federal!

after my turndown by Barclays this weekend and again on recon because of  "too new credit"-NavyFed comes through with the Navcheck approved!! I am so loving them. *skips away*

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
knj601
Established Member

Re: so in love with Navy Federal!

I was also approved this weekend for a NavChek LOC!! Felt great..until I got denied for the CC. Working on a recon though! (That's what I get for going overboard) Smiley Indifferent

Current: TU (Wal-Mart) 640 EQ (myFICO) 627 EX 628 as of 10/12
BK Discharged 08/10 (The dark times)
NavChek (5000) Cap1 (2500 & 1000) hhGregg (1500) Amazon (900) & WalMart (500) Lowes (300)

Goal: No apps until 07/2013 & 700's across the board
Message 2 of 6
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

oh you should have applied for the CC first!!! then the LOC....but I bet you get it. Good luck Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 3 of 6
knj601
Established Member

I did the CC first Smiley Sad I recieved the 3-5 day message, then a few hours later applied for NavChek. I was approved for that in a few hours. I got my denial on the CC this morning. Here's hoping they are nice and reconsider, but I am happy with my $5k NavChek! There's always the future...BUT man did I want that CC!!! 

Current: TU (Wal-Mart) 640 EQ (myFICO) 627 EX 628 as of 10/12
BK Discharged 08/10 (The dark times)
NavChek (5000) Cap1 (2500 & 1000) hhGregg (1500) Amazon (900) & WalMart (500) Lowes (300)

Goal: No apps until 07/2013 & 700's across the board
Message 4 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 6
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

I just got approved for the signature card. I literally felt myself go faint for second. Then when it popped up under my accounts I was like...whahhh?? Its a tremendous feeling. You will get what you need from NFCU, they are very generous-even if you have to wait a couple of months (close to Christmas?)!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.