Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soft pull cards sites not just pre aprroval but as to apply

tag
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Re: soft pull cards sites not just pre aprroval but as to apply

Oh just for kicks I filled out the pre-approval app for Credit One, and was DENIED!! LOL, well i'll just fret over my 2nd tier Delta Community Credit union and NFCU credit cards now. Smiley Happy

The denial letter says my EX score is 742. Do they use something different than FICO? Last I checked in July my EX score was the lowest of the three as you can see below. I don't feel like spending the money to check it but if 742 is the real deal i'm mighty happy!!

Message 11 of 12
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: soft pull cards sites not just pre aprroval but as to apply

If you have acceptable/workable credit lines from other lenders, I can't think why anyone would deal with Credit One?

They've solicited me countless time during a rebuilding process. I would think to myself who would want a $300-$1000 credit line if they already had several thousand elsewhere already?

I chuckled and was wondering why someone would pay their annual and participation fees... I would take their denial as them doing you a favor.

@USF813 wrote:

Oh just for kicks I filled out the pre-approval app for Credit One, and was DENIED!! LOL, well i'll just fret over my 2nd tier Delta Community Credit union and NFCU credit cards now. Smiley Happy

The denial letter says my EX score is 742. Do they use something different than FICO? Last I checked in July my EX score was the lowest of the three as you can see below. I don't feel like spending the money to check it but if 742 is the real deal i'm mighty happy!!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.