cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

softcard promotion for amazon gift cards.

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

softcard promotion for amazon gift cards.

Anybody out there with softcard, formerly known as ISIS? I saw they are runnig promotion if you add CC to your softcard account and use it to purchase something, for each card you add and pay with you will get 20 dollar amazon gift card. Has anybody actually tried this out i am intrigued about it. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Re: softcard promotion for amazon gift cards.

@mongstradamus wrote:

Anybody out there with softcard, formerly known as ISIS? I saw they are runnig promotion if you add CC to your softcard account and use it to purchase something, for each card you add and pay with you will get 20 dollar amazon gift card. Has anybody actually tried this out i am intrigued about it. 

I got this same offer, although I have not tried it yet. I was going to add my BCE and use it at my schools vending machines. You have to use contactless payment and fortunately our vending machines have that feature!

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 2 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I got this same offer, although I have not tried it yet. I was going to add my BCE and use it at my schools vending machines. You have to use contactless payment and fortunately our vending machines have that feature!

I would like to know how that goes, CVS down the street accepts softcard payments was going to try and add my discover card to try it out. 

Message 3 of 5
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I would like to know how that goes, CVS down the street accepts softcard payments was going to try and add my discover card to try it out. 

Discover won't work. The offer is only for their currently accepted credit cards, which is Amex, Chase, and Wells Fargo. 

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 4 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Discover won't work. The offer is only for their currently accepted credit cards, which is Amex, Chase, and Wells Fargo. 

Hmmm maybe i guess i will activate my BCE finally lol or use it my crappy WF plat card, that I only use for cell phone bills. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.