Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some guidance needed

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: some guidance needed

@RyGuy4690 wrote:

Thanks so much guys for all the help!!!!

I was able to pull a EX file and saw that Amex SP about  a week ago so the reflected paid down balances are on there.  Requested CL increase to $3600 just like you guys suggested. 

Just like you guys said my new $3600 CL on my Blue Cash ED card has been approved!!!!

When can I request my next increae? Should I have asked for more?

Blue Cash Everyday(SM)      Request a Line of Credit Increase   Congratulations!
Your request to increase your line of credit to $3,600 has been approved and will be available for use within 15 minutes.

Your New Line of Credit Information: New Line of Credit:$3,600    

Congrats, good job listening to some wise folks.

Signature needs updating
Message 21 of 22
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: some guidance needed

@RyGuy4690 wrote:

When can I request my next increae? Should I have asked for more?

If you haven't read the 3x CLI guide then definitely do so.  It contains the answers to your questions as well as a lot of other useful information.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/td-p/18110...

The guide is linked in the Helpful Threads sticky in this subforum.  Don't overlook the stickies in the various subfora.

@RyGuy4690 wrote:

seems like Amex blue cash has a very low cl on it along with the discover and store cards  

It's probably worth seeing if you can increase those CL's but you can't assume that all creditors are willing to grant you the same CL's on all your cards.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.