cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something has gotten into to CrapOne...

tag
SiouxsieSioux
Valued Member

Re: something has gotten into to CrapOne...

I was able to product change to the Quicksilver, no annual fees. But then again I never had an annual fee with my old Visa Platinum card. The lady from the EO office told me that since I never had an annual fee I would just get the Quicksilver. So I guess it depends in what you had before.

My Scores(10/31/13): Expedian 795, Equifax 777, TransUnion 772
My Cards from oldest to newest: BOFA Rewards (3.5K), CapOne Platinum Quicksilver (3K), US Bank Platinum (1.4K), Chase Amazon (3K), Discover It (9K), AMEX BCP (15K), Chase Freedom (8K), CSP (11.8K)
Loans: Auto, Home
Message 11 of 13
lithium78
Established Contributor

Poor Capital One.  I won't use their card because they won't upgrade me to a Rewards card, but they won't upgrade me to a Rewards card because I won't use their card.  They are well aware that I have significant CLs on other banks' cards which all offer rewards, but they won't extend me any courtesy.  Oh, well.  My AAoA continues to increase while they sit in my sock drawer.  No skin off mine.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@lithium78 wrote:

Poor Capital One.  I won't use their card because they won't upgrade me to a Rewards card, but they won't upgrade me to a Rewards card because I won't use their card.  They are well aware that I have significant CLs on other banks' cards which all offer rewards, but they won't extend me any courtesy.  Oh, well.  My AAoA continues to increase while they sit in my sock drawer.  No skin off mine.

No luck with CSRs or EO here, still stuck at $300 for the Platinum, no AF.  Since the last CLI denial stated this as the reason:

This account has not had at least 3 monthly payments made over the last year

I'm going to experiment and just put a vending machine purchase on it 3 months in a row and pay them off so it reports a balance + PIF.  If I still get nothing after that I think this thing will be permanently sock-drawered.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.