Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special offer from barclays SM.. got a question

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: special offer from barclays SM.. got a question

@Anonymous wrote:
Considering the spend bonus is only valid for up to $750 per quarter for gas and groceries anyway, I fail to see the the problem.

Becaause the 2% covers not only (usually one of) those categories but some extra ones as well, so for example this quarter I can get 3% on purchase at toy stores.

Therefore, you can indeed hit the quarter cap outside of the other caps.     Not a problem, just if you aren't getting the email, you are not missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime, just $25 max!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Considering the spend bonus is only valid for up to $750 per quarter for gas and groceries anyway, I fail to see the the problem.

Becaause the 2% covers not only (usually one of) those categories but some extra ones as well, so for example this quarter I can get 3% on purchase at toy stores.

Therefore, you can indeed hit the quarter cap outside of the other caps.     Not a problem, just if you aren't getting the email, you are not missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime, just $25 max!

It's my $25 and I want them now.

Message 22 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparently Barclays disagrees!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparently Barclays disagrees!

Well.....Phooey.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.