cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special techniques to turn credit card credit limits INTO REAL CASH without doing cash advance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: special techniques to turn credit card credit limits INTO REAL CASH without doing cash advance

I'm not sure what's the point of doing this. Not making sense to me, maybe I need coffee.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: special techniques to turn credit card credit limits INTO REAL CASH without doing cash advance

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure what's the point of doing this. Not making sense to me, maybe I need coffee.

I'll take a cup ABCD2199... lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

In addition to agreeing with the others who described this as a perfect recipe for the lenders taking AA (balance chasing or outright closing the accounts), I think it's also highly likely to send up money laundering red flags that could be far more serious.

Message 13 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

In addition to agreeing with the others who described this as a perfect recipe for the lenders taking AA (balance chasing or outright closing the accounts), I think it's also highly likely to send up money laundering red flags that could be far more serious.

I agree.

Since there's a consensus that this is a really bad idea (at best) and the OP hasn't returned I'm locking the thread.

@Anonymous, if after reading the solid advice here you still have questions feel free to post in another thread.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.