New Contributor
c3troop

spg sign up bonus not showing on site

I can't find the sign up bonus for 25k only 10k upon first swipe. Even nerd wallet says the 25k is still active....anyone know where?
Contributor
CreditEd

Re: spg sign up bonus not showing on site

You get the additional 15k after you spend $5,000. Trust me I just got it my second month. You get it.

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)
New Contributor
c3troop

Ok good to hear I was worried because I didn't see anything on the website about it. Thanks for chiming in
Frequent Contributor
nada9188

You most likely are not seeing it since you are logged in. Apply for the card on SPG.com instead. 

Contributor
CreditEd

nada9188 wrote:

You most likely are not seeing it since you are logged in. Apply for the card on SPG.com instead. 

What should have happened is that they gave you a SPG number that you should be able to see when logging in to your AMEX account. Then goto SPG.com and "Register" for an SPG account and plug your number in as well as making a UID and PWD. Then your points will be seen in your SPG.com account.

All points will be updated there including the monthly points that you get for spending on the card. Those will update in to your account monthly.

BTW there is something called SPG Moments. There are MANY great events, shows and attractions that you can buy with SPG points. They had two Cirque De Solei tickets out there for 25,000 points. I should have bought them. Hottest show in town for 100% free.

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+