Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spiegal soft pull web site

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

spiegal soft pull web site

Hi everyone, has anyone recently went to the spiegal soft pull site.  I went on their site but all I saw was to apply for their card nothing mentioning about pre-approval.  I do not want to get a hard inquiry.  Can you please tell me where is it on their web site for pre-approval with a soft pull.  Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: spiegal soft pull web site

It used to be right here:

...but that leads to a 404 redirect, so it appears they've either moved it or taken it away.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right here is the SPIEGEL web-site for the PRE-APPROVALS and the link does work.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

jamesb40517 wrote:
Right here is the SPIEGEL web-site for the PRE-APPROVALS and the link does work.

Cool, thanks, James.  Looks like they've updated it to ASP.NET in the meantime (aspx extension instead of asp).

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

But that's only if you've received a pre-approval offer in the mail. If you're looking for a soft pulling, cold pre-app page for Spiegel, it's a no go.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

But that's only if you've received a pre-approval offer in the mail. If you're looking for a soft pulling, cold pre-app page for Spiegel, it's a no go.

I filled it out a long, long time ago out of curiosity, even though I hadn't received anything in the mail.  That was enough to put me on their radar screen, however, since I got a preapproval by mail about two weeks later.  I didn't respond to their offer for a $500 CL, because I couldn't imagine how I would ever spend $5 at Spiegel, let alone $500.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.