Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sportsmans guide cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

sportsmans guide cli

How do (you) ask for cli. I have asked online and robo lady and 3 times it was $250. Can you keep asking for an increase over and over or is that only for store cards. I want a bigger limit faster than $250 with no hard pull.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

Re: sportsmans guide cli

@Anonymous wrote:

How do (you) ask for cli. I have asked online and robo lady and 3 times it was $250. Can you keep asking for an increase over and over or is that only for store cards. I want a bigger limit faster than $250 with no hard pull.

They will give you what they will give you, not really sure what you are asking. I do know the card offered me a BT offer with a 1% fee which is pretty dang good! 

I think its a softpull so you can ask as much as you want but I wouldn't do that. Asking for more multiple times isnt going to magically work if they already denied you recently. 

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 2 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

This card doesn't work with repeated CLI requests.  It's usually 9 months until they will grant the first CLI, then once every 4 months thereafter.

Message 3 of 6
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

As B stated, it's usually at the 9 month mark but on occasion some have received it at the 6 month mark, such as myself. From there, it's every 4 months.
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. It's just going to take a long time at $250 a pop to reach my other card limits. I may just cancel this card and apply for a different card. Sportsmans guide is at 2250 and my next lowest is 6000. Maybe they think I have enough credit. I just want all cards to have at least a 5000 limit.
Message 5 of 6
peghede
Valued Contributor

Don't be greedy, unlike synchrony (R.I.P) they give allot and then down the road they hit u with the lexus nexus bs.bye bye cards.

Like other things in life, is not how big or large it is, is how long it lasts you.lol

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.