Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sportsmans guide question

tag
bobbay
Established Contributor

sportsmans guide question

EQ just reported new account and score went up 5 pts... didnt expect that.  It reports as

Portfolio type: Revolving or Option

with the high balance reporting the limit I think it said.  Is that like NPSL?

The CL is $7k but it didnt show that in the SW update, just the $5 balance I let cycle to force reporting.

Any info would be appreciated.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: sportsmans guide question

@bobbay wrote:

EQ just reported new account and score went up 5 pts... didnt expect that.  It reports as

The CL is $7k but it didnt show that in the SW update, just the $5 balance I let cycle to force reporting.

EQ sometimes reports Comenity cards in a funny way. With my Vitacost card (on EQ)  it shows no CL, High balance 5K which is the limit with notation medical acct. The Sportsman visa is not a siggy so its not an NPSL.

Message 2 of 3
bobbay
Established Contributor

Re: sportsmans guide question

@gdale6 wrote:

@bobbay wrote:

EQ sometimes reports Comenity cards in a funny way. With my Vitacost card (on EQ)  it shows no CL, High balance 5K which is the limit with notation medical acct. The Sportsman visa is not a siggy so its not an NPSL.

Thanks.  I was wondering because credit sesame reports the line as retail finance account

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.