cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

staring at my NavyFed Sig Visa in awe....

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

staring at my NavyFed Sig Visa in awe....

Yes it came in the mail today! I was like a kid at christmas, slowly opening the envelope reading all the disclosures and what not (does anybody else do this??). I activated it and now I am just sitting here looking at it. Did yall know that less than two months ago I had no revolving credit? Now I have three, count em THREE cards in my wallet-two of them with what I consider major credit limits. Thanks you guys for all the support and wisdom shared in this forum! Smiley Wink 

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Imua
Frequent Contributor

Re: staring at my NavyFed Sig Visa in awe....

congratulations! and hana hou! (job well done)

it's such a great feeling, isn't it, to clean up/clear up your credit, and start reaping the rewards Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Haha, I do love opening up those cards for the first time. Congrats on the great progress and lines of credit!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 16
resilient
Established Contributor

Congrats!! What's the limit?
Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 4 of 16
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 16
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Is it the cash rewards card?
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 16
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

thanks yall! and yes, its the cash rewards...soooo pretty like dark money Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 7 of 16
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Congrats, I know it's a good feeling. I also didn't have any revolving credit 3 months ago and now I have 3.   Out of curiosity which cards do u have?

Message 8 of 16
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

congrats! i sent them a message today asking if could be upgraded to the visa siggy. i hope the say yes!

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 9 of 16
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

I got approved for $7500 on the NFCU cash rewards abt 2 mos ago. So I'm hoping to upgrade to signature in another month or two. The perks look awfully good for a frequent traveler like myself

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.