Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state farm credit card

tag
mousefai
New Contributor

state farm credit card

hi,

do any of you know which credit report agencies does state farm banks credit card pull?

http://www.statefarm.com/bank/creditcard/credit-cards.asp?WT.svl=145

thanks. 

HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: state farm credit card

When I applied a couple of  years ago, they pulled both TU and EQ and told me to go DIAF. Im in TX if that helps.

I think I applied again maybe last  year when my reports were clean from collections too. Score was around 680 or so. Still no.

Message 2 of 5
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

Predominantly TU. I wouldn't reccomend this card to you specifically based on your current cards. At best it's good for the x2 on insurance and the free turbo tax. You won't get bigger limits either. 

Message 3 of 5
mousefai
New Contributor

THANKS, SEEM IT IS NOT A GOOD CARD TO GET,

NO REWARDS AND NO HIGH LIMITS

HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 4 of 5
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

At best a starter card. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.