Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store cards

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

store cards

I need to close about 10 store cards, mostly comenity sct.  whats the easiest way to do this without spooking Comenity.  One or two a month, until all are closed or all 10 at once?  

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: store cards

Since they don't all report on the same day, even sending a message to every one today will take at least a month for them to all report closed and generate one more statement. I closed 5 comenity at once, nothing bad happened.
Message 2 of 4
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Since they don't all report on the same day, even sending a message to every one today will take at least a month for them to all report closed and generate one more statement. I closed 5 comenity at once, nothing bad happened.

Ok thanks for the input, let the closing begin lol...bye bye rebuilder sct cards, youve served well!

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 4
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

FYI: score dropped 3 points due to closing 5 store cc.....Comenity has already reported them to CB, they move quick!  Said it would take 45 days to report, but has already happened in a week 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.