Frequent Contributor
JPersat

student cards

What's a good one? I was looking at the Citi Foward for students (not until north of 630, which should be at month's end - down to 2% util from 50ish). Now, my question is..I take online classes. There is a campus in the town I live in, but I've got a weird schedule (work full time and have a 3 year old, and my husband's schedule is wonky, too), so online is easier. Does that still classify me as a "student"? I take 9 credit hours per semester, so I'm 3/4 time. Do they pull TU? My TU score is about 625 now - the 610 is my midscore.

Starting Score: 492 02/12
Current Score: TU: 668 (FICO), EQ: 668 (FICO). EX: 651(lender pull 9/27/12)
Goal Score: 660

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Re: student cards

There is options for both full and part time on the application. You night just need to send in proof of enrollment.
Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 1500CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+