Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suggestions

tag
mzsweet
Established Member

suggestions

i'm looking to purchase a new pc.. i need some help on where to apply. i have at least 6 baddies and 1 charge off. my scores are 638 trans, 626 experian, 579 equifax(on fraud alert). i'm also looking to purchase a car soon. any suggestions on where do get  a loan for that? thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: suggestions

Honestly...I've never used it or heard from anyone who has used it.  But if you get declined for in-store financing and all options are exhausted...try

they will approve you no matter what the circumstances.

It sounds like a scam, but they're in every newspaper classifieds and I hear about them all the time.  wish I knew if it was legit.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

try dell they might approve you
Message 3 of 5
mzsweet
Established Member

yes i heard bluehippo is a scam too. dell denied me, but that was before my scores went up.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

mzsweet wrote:
yes i heard bluehippo is a scam too. dell denied me, but that was before my scores went up.

I did some research and they have thousands of complaints filed against them with Better Business Bureau and FTC also has hundreds of complaints...but...

if you're super desperate, go with them. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.