Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surprise for Citi Executive AA and Aviator card holders

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: surprise for Citi Executive AA and Aviator card holders

just checked my account...in the process of merging. I guess this time I need to watch carefully that my flight miles don't get lost... just got off the plane and AA has only outbound flight and inbound is still missing Smiley Happy

As for the 10K  I undertand the extra miles you get from the 30K or so spend ?

Message 11 of 14
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

just checked my account...in the process of merging. I guess this time I need to watch carefully that my flight miles don't get lost... just got off the plane and AA has only outbound flight and inbound is still missing Smiley Happy

As for the 10K  I undertand the extra miles you get from the 30K or so spend ?

Nope,its the maxium amount you can get for this benefit :10% of your redeemed miles back.

Message 12 of 14
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Thanks. But why do they need to "evenly distribute" this benefit if it is per account. So that should not matter in this case. Basically you can redeem up to 100K miles and what is over looses this benefit but it does not matter as long as you have 1 card with that benefit. IMO it would not need to be evenly distributed 😳 outcome is the same?

Message 13 of 14
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Thanks. But why do they need to "evenly distribute" this benefit if it is per account. So that should not matter in this case. Basically you can redeem up to 100K miles and what is over looses this benefit but it does not matter as long as you have 1 card with that benefit. IMO it would not need to be evenly distributed 😳 outcome is the same?

To ensure fair competition. Since both Barclay and citi card have this benefit, evenly distribute the miles would ensure that the customer would not favor either 1 of the card bc of this benefit

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.