Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching back to paper statements?

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

switching back to paper statements?

With all these sites getting hacked is anyone switching back to getting paper statements? It seems like none of these hackerrs actually changed data but does anyone think it is a risk?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: switching back to paper statements?

[backtothefuture] YOU KILLED A PINE!! [/backtothefuture]

I'm sticking with paperless.  The statement is online regardless in my experience.

Message 2 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

If I can have my social security card sent to me via email, I'd sign-up.  I do not like receiving anything via turtle mail. 

Message 3 of 7
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

If I can have my social security card sent to me via email, I'd sign-up.  I do not like receiving anything via turtle mail. 

+1!

Message 4 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

I think I will just save copies on my pc, I would hate to get all the mail again, the only reason I asked is because I was listening to Clark Howard and he sugested it

Message 5 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

The more knowledgeable a person is about identity theft lessens the fear of it. 

Message 6 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

The more knowledgeable a person is about identity theft lessens the fear of it. 

His main concern was if funds go missing it would be easier to prove with paper statements but I think as long as you have a soft copy no worries

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.