Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchrony bank recon line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

synchrony bank recon line

What's the best number to call for reconsiderations?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: synchrony bank recon line

@Anonymous wrote:

What's the best number to call for reconsiderations?

For SYNCB, there isn't one.  If your application was declined due to a verification instance, then you can try the Credit Solutions line (listed in the backdoor thread sticky).  You will need the reference ID# that would have been provided when you applied.  For any other declined reasons, SYNCB does not reconsider such applications (even at the EO level).

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I realized that after I called them.  Got some CLI love though today on my other Synchrony Bank cards - I disputed some errors on my TU report and it went up thirty points.  Pulled the report after I got low balled on a Sam's Club credit card.  I shop there like once a week.  In any event, I've closed that new account and am not going to reapply.  Not that good of a deal anyway.

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Well, on the upside, you were able to obtain CLIs on your other SYNCB cards, which is not bad and your efforts didn't go to waste.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.