Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target visa pre-approved receipt??

tag
treschic
Frequent Contributor

target visa pre-approved receipt??

i was reading a comment about someone who had the target guest card, and received another pre-approved receipt to apply for the target visa.  has anyone else heard of this??
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: target visa pre-approved receipt??

All of the reps I have spoken to over the phone stated if you currently have a RedCard you will only receive the offer to upgrade to the Visa via mail. When you initially apply you are first considered for the Visa, and if not approved will try to qualify you for the store card (RedCard).
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

angiepharm wrote:
i was reading a comment about someone who had the target guest card, and received another pre-approved receipt to apply for the target visa.  has anyone else heard of this??

I agree with PurpleHaze, but just for clarification, by "guest card" are you referring to the check card or the Red Card (store credit card)?  If you're talking about the check card, then yes, you may receive an offer on your receipt to apply for the credit card.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know who Target usually pulls from?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked the whogavemecredit.com site?  I can't remember who they pulled for me.

Tovya wrote:

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tovya wrote:

EQ for me.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That figures. EQ is my only weak spot because of an error that is supposedly getting corrected (it's 50 points of the other two because of a bogus report)
Message 7 of 8
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

target pulled TU for me in cali.  it was my lowest fico (570s) but i was still approved for a whopping $200 CL LOL  hoping it gets 'upgraded' to a visa 1 of these days (just got it in late may, so obviously not chomping @ the bit)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.