Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the app itch...

tag
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: the app itch...

The app itch is nothing compared to the itch you get when you start to pay off the itch damage!  Nothing more i can add to what's already been posted.  It looks like the majority agree it's time to hang out in the garden for the rest of this year.

Message 51 of 64
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

i am gardening but i am just saying the itch is leaving 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 52 of 64
namvet
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

i am gardening but i am just saying the itch is leaving 

Great news!  Best of luck to you!

Message 53 of 64
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

its gone...the app itch is gone!!!!
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Message 54 of 64
namvet
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:
its gone...the app itch is gone!!!!

LOL     Must be quite a relief!

Message 55 of 64
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

yes it is because i paid down all my cards and happy again

Message 56 of 64
namvet
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:
yes it is because i paid down all my cards and happy again

I should start a thread about what feels better getting new cards or paying them off.  For me it's paying them off.  Glad you got rid of the stress afbar!

Message 57 of 64
RyVision
Valued Contributor

I don't know if others have said this or not yet (I didn't read through everything, don't cybersmack me lol).   I notice a slight app itch mostly when I hear of great cash back offers, esp with 0% tied to them (OK I LOVE 0% offers).  It's worse when reading others just got them and like that Chase boost recently, gone up (300?). Then I remember I really don't want a prime card with a low sub-prime type CL so I just apply "anti-itch" (serious thought) and it fades Smiley LOL

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 58 of 64
namvet
Established Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

I don't know if others have said this or not yet (I didn't read through everything, don't cybersmack me lol).   I notice a slight app itch mostly when I hear of great cash back offers, esp with 0% tied to them (OK I LOVE 0% offers).  It's worse when reading others just got them and like that Chase boost recently, gone up (300?). Then I remember I really don't want a prime card with a low sub-prime type CL so I just apply "anti-itch" (serious thought) and it fades Smiley LOL

"anti-itch"  LOL   I'll have to remember that!

Message 59 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@namvet wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

"anti-itch"  LOL   I'll have to remember that!

hilarious!Smiley Very Happy

Message 60 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.