Epic Contributor

Re: think my secured card has become unsecured. not sure though..

finsfan07 wrote:

Big blue A couple months later like in May I got another secured card through capital one. Paid 49 and got $200. That's all I got, but this month capital one raise my credit limit to $300. But yeah those are all my cards, just these  two.

And sailor mercury should I contact bank of America to ask if any changes has occurred with my interest rate?

Id be more interested about getting switched to rewards and CLI then interest rate.

and you just have these 2 credit cards and have almost a year of history, might be time to do an app spree!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue

Congrats on graduating to an unsecured card Smiley Happy

EX Fico 08 BC 06/15: 792 (0); EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775
EQ Beacon 5.0 12/14 757
TU Fico 8 06/15: 759 (-5)

Credit addict, I was switch to rewards card about 3 months ago. One day as I was on the phone talking with them about something unrelated, they asked me if I wanted the rewards card. I asked them if they're was a hard inquiry pull, they said no. So I accepted lol

finsfan07 wrote:
Credit addict, I was switch to rewards card about 3 months ago. One day as I was on the phone talking with them about something unrelated, they asked me if I wanted the rewards card. I asked them if they're was a hard inquiry pull, they said no. So I accepted lol

Hmm. I should call them and ask them if I could switch to rewards card. My secured card recently graduate. I just don't want it to be a HP

Highlighted
Epic Contributor

shiro1030 wrote:

finsfan07 wrote:

Hmm. I should call them and ask them if I could switch to rewards card. My secured card recently graduate. I just don't want it to be a HP

Product Changes are not HP with Bank of America, just CLI and combining multiple accounts into 1.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.