Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: think my secured card has become unsecured. not sure though..

finsfan07 wrote:

Big blue A couple months later like in May I got another secured card through capital one. Paid 49 and got $200. That's all I got, but this month capital one raise my credit limit to $300. But yeah those are all my cards, just these  two.

And sailor mercury should I contact bank of America to ask if any changes has occurred with my interest rate?

Id be more interested about getting switched to rewards and CLI then interest rate.

and you just have these 2 credit cards and have almost a year of history, might be time to do an app spree!

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
gdale6

Congrats on graduating to an unsecured card :smileyhappy:

EX Cred Ses 08/14: 767 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 07/14: 800
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 07/14: 721
TU Fico 8 07/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706
finsfan07

Credit addict, I was switch to rewards card about 3 months ago. One day as I was on the phone talking with them about something unrelated, they asked me if I wanted the rewards card. I asked them if they're was a hard inquiry pull, they said no. So I accepted lol
shiro1030

finsfan07 wrote:
Credit addict, I was switch to rewards card about 3 months ago. One day as I was on the phone talking with them about something unrelated, they asked me if I wanted the rewards card. I asked them if they're was a hard inquiry pull, they said no. So I accepted lol

Hmm. I should call them and ask them if I could switch to rewards card. My secured card recently graduate. I just don't want it to be a HP

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

shiro1030 wrote:

finsfan07 wrote:

Hmm. I should call them and ask them if I could switch to rewards card. My secured card recently graduate. I just don't want it to be a HP

Product Changes are not HP with Bank of America, just CLI and combining multiple accounts into 1.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}