Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

toys'R'us credit card by GE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

toys'R'us credit card by GE

Did any one hear anything about GE new card that they bought toys'r'us credit card from chase and will that be finalize..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: toys'R'us credit card by GE

@Anonymous wrote:
Did any one hear anything about GE new card that they bought toys'r'us credit card from chase and will that be finalize..

I thought I heard about HSBC getting that card, I may be wrong tho.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, it was recently announced, according to this article it takes effect this summer:

The Toys"R"Us credit card program, which launches in June 2012, will include a private label credit card and a co-branded card, providing qualifying cardholders with benefits and convenience, as well as the opportunity to earn special rewards for purchases made at any one of the 879 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores nationwide or online at Toysrus.com. GE Capital's Retail Finance business works with retailers to provide financial solutions to their end customers that help build the retailer's business. As part of the deal, GE Capital Retail Bank will also acquire the existing card program assets of approximately $900 million from JP Morgan Chase. Financial terms were not disclosed.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ge-capital-retail-bank-announces-new-agreement-to-provide-credit-card-program-for-toysrus-2012-01-31

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! Nicely done another collection to my GE card..but still garden
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.