Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger finger.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Re: trigger finger.

What watch? I bought a movado last year before I started fixing my credit. I love the plain empty face. But if I had the money I'd go for an omega
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 25
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@pineappledaydreams wrote:
I keep telling myself no, don't pull the damn trigger you'll commit house closing suicide just wait a month or 2.

How to control the urge? I want a new car (dodge challanger or a luxury car like the genesis) I want the freedom card and to increase my psecu limit.

I want a new motorcycle but wants are not needs and I need this darn house.

Lol someone virtually slap me! Talk sense to me before I do something stupid.

My finger is itching like mad, so I'll just say good luck to you...Smiley Wink

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 12 of 25
toppers555
Established Contributor

What watch? I bought a movado last year before I started fixing my credit. I love the plain empty face. But if I had the money I'd go for an omega

I went with a Bulova. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 13 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The car will be there; Chase isn't going anywhere and I'm sure they will still have motorcycles in 2 mos.

If you still aren't convinced. Here's a 👋, 👊, 💪!
Message 14 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Just relax, think about the house and stay away from apps.  I've been getting pre-approvals in the mail practically every day now.  I just look at them, read them, see what they have to offer, then throw them in the shredder.  You can do this!!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 15 of 25
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

I keep telling myself no, don't pull the damn trigger you'll commit house closing suicide just wait a month or 2.

How to control the urge? I want a new car (dodge challanger or a luxury car like the genesis) I want the freedom card and to increase my psecu limit.

I want a new motorcycle but wants are not needs and I need this darn house.

Lol someone virtually slap me! Talk sense to me before I do something stupid.

I want an Oompa Loompa and I want one NOW!!!

/SLAP

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 16 of 25
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Uh oh! Better the the myFico emergency responders!

Lol staying in the garden is a BEEEEEE!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 25
100down0monthly
New Contributor

Just keep reminding yourself about how much money you're giving away while paying rent!

Message 18 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I like 100downs advice Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 25
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

I love you guys all so dearly. Smiley Happy youre right about saving money. We're talking from paying 720 a month to getting money. As the house is on a 7 sqfoot lot with 2 buildings and 3 units with a possible of a fourth underneath the third. I already have people who want to rent it and others who are renting it now. Ill be getting 1500 monthly from rent while my mortgage will be 381! Ill always save 381 from my work pay checks just incase something happens.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.