cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to figure out what card i want to app for ... or wait some more..

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

trying to figure out what card i want to app for ... or wait some more..

Looking for a general spend rewards card...

Thinking of Blispay, DC, or FU......

Maybe more than one... Problem with the DC is the tiers to redeem rewards for PIFs... 

Like the idea of pairing the FU with freedom....

But Blispay seems to be a quick 2% and even at their astronomical APR. is *LESS* than what DC is offering...

Suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: trying to figure out what card i want to app for ... or wait some more..

I rarely say this but probably the Citi DC?
Message 2 of 4
joltdude
Senior Contributor

The credit siren called again.. Ended up with Blispay..... Though perhaps next year id think of DC or FU...... unless something better comes around.... Im also still on my first year with Disco so I do get double cashback at the EOY

-J

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think for the first year DiscoverIT is a better deal, since you get double cash back for a year, so min is 2%

That means 2% on everything, and 10% on rotating catagories like Sams/Costo and Amazon this Q.

Another good one is AMEX blue where you get 3% on grocery, 2% gas, 1% everything and $100 cash on first $500 spend in 3 months.

The bigger problems starts to become keeping track of all these special deals/discounts, etc. The DC and Blis are nice because they are simple, eventually you have to pay your balance so I think the 1+1 DC is just marketing.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.