Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two approvals after ch7 discharge this week

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

two approvals after ch7 discharge this week

Hi, I just got approved for orchard mc 500 limit a week before discharge and a Juniper cc 800 limit with 7.9 rate no AF. Woohoo! My ch7 discharge was 4 2 08. I was initially turned down by Juniper same day I applied for the orch cc(they said insufficient amount of credit history). I received a juniper pre-qualified offer yesterday in the mail and said what the heck. I had good mix of loans and cc's the past 20 years, perfect payment hist until june 07 BK process so six of the cc's were IIB & the ones not IIB were closed by the CCC. Should I give the applying a rest for a few months? TIA Message Edited by GYMRATT40 on 04-08-2008 10:52 PM

Message Edited by GYMRATT40 on 04-08-2008 11:59 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: two approvals after ch7 discharge this week

SERIOUS Congrats, Gymratt!!!

It's one thing to start quickly after BK, but you've come roaring out of the blocks!!!

Good for you!!! Feels great, doesn't it??!!!

I concur with your thinking. Just let things "percolate" for a while. And pay everything
early...worst case, on time.

And I can't remember the last time I heard of anyone having a 700 TU so soon after
BK. Pat yourself on the back...you deserve it!!!

Congrats again. Keep up the great work!

"The right attitude is everything"
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CanDoAttitude wrote:

And I can't remember the last time I heard of anyone having a 700 TU so soon after
BK. Pat yourself on the back...you deserve it!!!

Looks like that TU score is from before the BK discharge.  Since the BK was just discharged last week, it may not even appear in the PR section yet.

Congrats on the new cards, OP!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops! You're right, cheddar. my bad....Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cando and Cheddar! Yep the scores were all predischarge but there were a few of the cc's that were still showing 120 late instead of IIB when I got the scores. I will be pulling reports shortly to see where I'm at post DC and the respective scores. I'm expecting a bump up for all of the 6 finally showing IIB but then a drop due to the closing of 4 dept store cc once they got wind of the ch7.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.