Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unexpected cap one accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

unexpected cap one accounts?

hi all,

well i changed the image on my cap one secured card and i recieved 3 emails shortly after saying my new card is on its way. The only problem is each email has a different account number, almost as if i have 3 different credit cards with them. The emails dont state any info about the card image change itself only that my new card is on its way. I havent applied for any new cards with them so i am unsure at what these other 2 accounts could be.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: unexpected cap one accounts?

Call Cap One.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 2 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I agree call them and also I'd recommend checking you credit report to make sure you don't have accounts with them that you don't know of.
Message 3 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all,

well i changed the image on my cap one secured card and i recieved 3 emails shortly after saying my new card is on its way. The only problem is each email has a different account number, almost as if i have 3 different credit cards with them. The emails dont state any info about the card image change itself only that my new card is on its way. I havent applied for any new cards with them so i am unsure at what these other 2 accounts could be.

Do you have authorized users on the account? (I'm just asking because AU accounts with Capital One have different numbers)

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats right, i do have authorized users. I dont know the account numbers but i am sure that is what it is. Thanks

Message 5 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

You are welcome. Check the numbers to see if they match but I'm sure it's just Capital One sending new AU cards as well.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call Cap 1? If yes, what did they say?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.