Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

union workers credit CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

union workers credit CC

I had to laugh when I opened up my mail today and saw that I was being offered a CC with a guaranteed $10,000 credit limit.  Especially since my credit scores are not even hitting 600 yet.  Of course, I was still intrigued so I read the whole letter.  At the bottom in tiny letters it explained that this card was the Visa or Mastercard (don't remember which it stated) was a logo and was unaffiliated with the banks.  HA!  I figured it was something similar to fingerhut.  But, when I went online to their website, they don't even show the catalog.  You have to pay them $37 dollars for an annual fee before you can even see the catalog??  Sounds waaaay too fishy for me.  Anyone else receive this offer or am I the only one blessed with such poor credit that they thought they could pull wool over my eyes?

The website?.......www.unionworkerscredit.com
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: union workers credit CC

I agree with you willow! That smells so fishy, it's like the fish is so old it melted. LOL.

Can we say rip off? I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole, no matter what my scores are.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: union workers credit CC

I got one also - straight into the shredder it went (okay I did read it first) laughing as the blades whirled.... it is a 'program' line of credit -- buy their merchandise at inflated prices and pay thru the nose for the priveledge.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 10-18-2007 03:42 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.