Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!!!!!!

tag
lanc
Regular Contributor

Re: ALLIANT CU CC APPROVED!!!!!!!!

I would be caerful moving money in and out of Alliant the first month.  I've transferred money and there was a 9 day hold.  One of the major selling points with Alliant was next day availabity so this didn't make sense to me.  After speaking to a CSR she said all transactions have a 9 day hold the first month of account opening after that funds are available in one business day and post by at least the second.  Which is fine but would've been nice to know before throwing a slew of money into an online account,.

An edit to my original post my account shows a 5 day (3 business day hold) for the money.  So I'm hoping the CSR is at least right about the one month thing...

Message 11 of 12
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: ALLIANT CU CC APPROVED!!!!!!!!

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

discover is thru HSBC....not that great ..........No fee though 16 APR

I think you may want to think about closing the Discover.  HSBC Discover is considered a rebuilder card, plus you'll have more than made up for the loss in available credit with the new Alliant card.  Not that it matters much, but what's the APR on the Discover?  

I think the only two cards that won't grow much with you are the Discover and CapOne.  

Discover is 16.9.......just don't want to close discover because it is one of my older AAoA cards.....

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.