Did you mean: 

tag
flyguy99

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bch238
Regular Contributor

Re: Freedom and CSP

I use my CSP for everything, except for the Freedom bonus categories (gas, Starbucks refills, etc.).  Then transfer the UR points from Freedom to CSP, which has greater spending flexibility.

I see no reason you wouldn't get all sign up bonuses by applying for both simultaneously. 

FICO Scores (MARCH 2016): EQ 829; EX 825; TU 828
AmEx BCP $25,000; AmEx Platinum (NPSL); Barclaycard JetBlue Rewards $5,000; Bank of America Cash Rewards $27,500; Chase Sapphire Preferred $33,700; Chase Marriott Rewards Premier $15,000; Chase Freedom $12,000; Citi Prestige $30,500; Virgin America Premium $25,000; The Home Depot Card $20,500; Capital One Platinum $15,000
Message 2 of 3
Lin55
Frequent Contributor

Re: Freedom and CSP

@flyguy99 wrote:

Hi,

I am going to be apping for the Freedom and CSP soon, but I had a few questions.  First, what are the benefits of these two together?  Seems like you can use freedom to earn some major points, and transfer to CSP for flights, which is what I'm interested in.

Second, if I app for both cards at the same time (or same week?) do I get the signup bonsuses for each?

Thanks!

Yes, you will get sign-up bonuses for each if you are approved for both on the same day.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.