Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012
0

.......

Dropping in to see how everyone is doing? Any concerns that need to be addressed? Looked at? Discussed?? Send any community leadera PM or notify a Mod!!!!! We are here to help and keep everyone happy!!!!

 

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: .......


DaBears wrote:

Dropping in to see how everyone is doing? Any concerns that need to be addressed? Looked at? Discussed?? Send any community leadera PM or notify a Mod!!!!! We are here to help and keep everyone happy!!!!

 

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears


All good here, chilling in the garden. :smileyhappy:




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Moderator
Posts: 27,203
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: .......

Regular Contributor
Posts: 243
Registered: ‎02-29-2012
0

Re: .......

Everything is good! I am over at the garden. I just tripped over a water bucket, but I am okay! 

Zync from American Express- NPSL
Amex BCE- $1,000
Discover IT- $1,500
Bank of America 1-2-3 Rewards-$1,000
Chase Freedom- $500
Capital One- $500
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,709
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: .......

DA BEARS 2013 season is coming soon Yay

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012
0

Re: .......

Indeed it is!!!! Look out for their explosive offense this yr!

 

BEAR DOWN!

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012
0

Re: .......


LS2982 wrote:

DaBears wrote:

Dropping in to see how everyone is doing? Any concerns that need to be addressed? Looked at? Discussed?? Send any community leadera PM or notify a Mod!!!!! We are here to help and keep everyone happy!!!!

 

 

Community Leader, 

 

DaBears


All good here, chilling in the garden. :smileyhappy:


I've been gardening now for almost 7 months.

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012
0

Re: .......


09Lexie wrote:
Thanks for hanging out with us!

Anytime Lexie :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 390
Registered: ‎03-24-2013
0

Re: .......


DaBears wrote:

Indeed it is!!!! Look out for their explosive offense this yr!

 

BEAR DOWN!




 

Reggie BEAST 'bout to run all over your D while you are attempting to triple Megatron.*

 

*Ain't even a Lions fan.



|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,930
Registered: ‎10-26-2012
0

Re: .......


GoldenloveNY wrote:

Everything is good! I am over at the garden. I just tripped over a water bucket, but I am okay! 


Must be nice, I had done this morning at the dentist a Molar removed and deep cleaning. another molar has to be extracted by a oral surgeon. I am so hungry right now!!!!! Liquids, ice cream, yogurt, pudding, jello. My daughter is going to be really upset tomorrow morning. lol

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.