JayDemasi18

*update* SECURED CARDS

just wanted to let everyone know that Pnc offers a secured card. The min. limit is $250 & you must go into the branch to apply. It took about 2-3 weeks to get mine. They do report to all 3 cra's. I just checked & they started reporting a few days after I revieved it & it also doesnt state anywhere "secured", it looks like it just reports as regular. I also have capital one & the min. limit is $200. It took me 2 months to get the cards tho & about 2 months for them to start reporting, but they do report to all 3 cra's & not as "secured".. im new to the forums but just wanted everyone to know lol :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
gbishere

Re: *update* SECURED CARDS

Hard pull to all three cras? Need to be an account holder?

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: *update* SECURED CARDS

Capital one does pull all 3 and you don't have to be account holder.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}