Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update on macys

tag
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

update on macys

well yesterday i got a letter from macys saying they are sorry about the hard pull and yada yada and they said they removed it i confirmed that also said thanks for being a good customer and please bare with us while we reconstruct our credit cards so i will be keeping them for now and wait to see what happens also they gave me a 50 gift card!!!!!! shocked so i will wait and see

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: update on macys

Nice!  Imagine that, customer service, what a concept......Smiley Surprised

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys has always been pretty good with customer service. Congrats on the GC!
Message 3 of 5
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

i know jaw dropped to the floor when the gift card fell out i always thought that they had good cs until about a 18 months ago

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I always feel sorry for the telephone customer service people when management starts making lunatic changes. (This is for all sorts of businesses, ahem.)

The CSR's have no input or power, but boy, they sure do get the feedback! Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.