tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: updating income with banks

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@zerbherb wrote:

is there any way to this, like  a correct way. my income just went from 2,100 to 14,000$. Rather not trigger a fr even though its true, just don't wanna deal with it.

You are not going to trigger anything by updating your income.  Is the $14,000 monthly or a year?.  If it is monthly, just call or update it in the various CC system how much it comes up to in a form of salary.

LOL based on him mentioning $2100, I'm pretty sure he means monthly income

Wrong assumption - see OP's answer.  Although I know people make that plus more monthly.

More often than not i would've been right with that one Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Nope that was solely my income. I geuss im just good at this stuff.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

no one was trying to give you trouble OP. with your vague info it's hard to tell what you mean. but the truth is that you don't need to update it unless you do an app because if you even apply for a CLI they ask for income. you should be okay.
Message 13 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

i've been here a longtime, was only vague since you i thought you guys know whatsup. So its fine ill have no problems awesome.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

and your assumption is totally understandable but keep in mind there are thousands of people on here and we don't remember each persons situation. when you say you go from $2,100 to $14k that can also be monthly. i have known many people with $14k a month income lol. i wish that were me lol seriously!!!! that'd be amazing

btw don't make my mistake. get your degree while you can. seriously
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't bother to update it. I just don't know what you get out of it, unless you're applying for a CLI.

Message 16 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

Most will allow you do online in your profile section. Update Income. I finally got the last done on my Paypal Mc. over the phone. When i asked for cli. They asked income. i gave them new income. Now everyone has the same income. Except amex. since my income fell about 5k this year.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.