Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upromise is offering $100 first-use bonus

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

upromise is offering $100 first-use bonus

Not sure if this goes public? I receive an email says apply now and get $100 first use bonus. See pic below.

1.jpg

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: upromise is offering $100 first-use bonus

LOL, they just hit me with that as well!  I just have another thread on umpromise and chances of approval in this same section, did they read the dang post or something!  Tempting, but not going to fall for it!

Message 2 of 7
uswala
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Not sure if this goes public? I receive an email says apply now and get $100 first use bonus. See pic below.

1.jpg

If I wasn't twiddling my thumbs waiting on Diner's Club to give me a response, I'd give this more than a cursory look. It's not like I didn't just squeak by an approval by Barclay's after 4 Recon attempts. Not at all. Lol.

If I knew i'd get an Instapproval I'd consider it...but there are better offers out there to burn an HP on.

Message 4 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Christina_xyt wrote:

1.jpg

If I wasn't twiddling my thumbs waiting on Diner's Club to give me a response, I'd give this more than a cursory look. It's not like I didn't just squeak by an approval by Barclay's after 4 Recon attempts. Not at all. Lol.

If I knew i'd get an Instapproval I'd consider it...but there are better offers out there to burn an HP on.

Pretty much accept one barclaya's card every 6 months rule of thumb, although people with stellar credit (not me), can more or mutiple in the same day, even if a recon is needed on the 2nd one or what not.  Oh well, will have to pass on the $100.  I kinda wanted the card though as my student loans are with Sallie Mae plus the restraunt offers are somewhat attractive.

Message 5 of 7
Involver
Valued Contributor

Wow if I got this it would be a no brainer. Use it, SD it and then combine the limit with Sallie Mae in 12 months.
Message 6 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

obtained my first barclay 15 months post chapter 7,   upromise came 1 year later.....best possible card for my spending online/gas

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.