Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us bank reliability

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: us bank reliability

Speaking of the devil, I just got a pre-approval mailer from them for the Cash+ Visa Signature card with an intro rate of 0% for 18 months then 13.99% after. This rate matches my Citi card with ok rewards it looks like. How sensitive are they to inquires and new accounts? I'm thinking about getting the card but thinking they may deny me for those two things. Depending on what CB they pull it varies from 8-15 inquires from this year and a handful of new accounts. 

What are your opinion on this? Sorry if this is a thread jack but it kinda relates lol

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

Speaking of the devil, I just got a pre-approval mailer from them for the Cash+ Visa Signature card with an intro rate of 0% for 18 months then 13.99% after. This rate matches my Citi card with ok rewards it looks like. How sensitive are they to inquires and new accounts? I'm thinking about getting the card but thinking they may deny me for those two things. Depending on what CB they pull it varies from 8-15 inquires from this year and a handful of new accounts. 

What are your opinion on this? Sorry if this is a thread jack but it kinda relates lol

They pulled TU for me in CA in May.

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

transunion is my best with only 3 inquiries lol. the others have 11 or so
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
transunion is my best with only 3 inquiries lol. the others have 11 or so

Yeah, that's why I didn't b**** too loudly when they did the HP even when I was told they wouldn't (another ding against the local branch, but they're so darn nice and attentive).

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

seems like to get the cash+ you need good scores and reports... my TU is only 667 according to my Barclays application
Message 25 of 27
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I app'd and it went pending, called underwriting and nice lady said 99% of apps go through this. My TU score is in the 780's with $180k+ income, hopefully it works out but if not I'm not going to cry about it. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah it's just a card. you should be okay based on that alone though.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.