Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: us bank

Niiiic@themanwhocan!
I'm looking to maybe app US Bank Platinum for the 15 mos 0% in a few months! My scores are low 700's now so def looks like I could get approved for a decent limit!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan

I did have to sacrifice the remaining months of 0% apr when I switched the Platinum card to Cash+.

Goes without saying, really. But I said it anyways.

Valued Contributor
FinStar

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
FinStar... What was your FICO when you got your US Bank card?

MyFICO scores hovered around 765 for TU and 780 on EX ((I think).  I haven't checked but I believe they pulled TU (I'm in the Midwest).  Of course, my scores may take a bit of a dip due to the recent aquired CCs... plus, now I have to keep an eye on them 3 Barclays cards...I read about your CLD earlier - glad they were able to reinstate though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}