Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usbank log in problems with Mac

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

usbank log in problems with Mac

I seem to be having problems with logging in at usbank.com. Every time I log in it says site not trusted. What's wrong with my Mac. I must need to fix something.

Does anyone here know about computers and what I should do to fix it.  I just went on my sons computer and logged in no problem on usbank. So I tried creditsesame and when they try to update my info it says view now or later , I click now and and get error  then logs me out  saying internal error or connection problem.

I have been using Chrome. Safari does the same thing.    

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
djrez4
Established Contributor

Re: usbank log in problems with Mac

I access US Bank via Chrome on a Mac without issue.  I don't know what the problem is, though.

Message 2 of 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

+ 1 - no issue for me.... I use Safari.

Maybe try to reset Safari and see if that fixes it for you?

You may have to look at your "keychain" to find the offending certificate.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 5
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

I use a mac as well with no issues. Make sure that you click the "Remember Me" checkbox so that your security shield icon gets remembered.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 4 of 5
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the help everyone. I just called usbank and they said it was not my computer it is something they are trying to resolve. 

Now I need to fix creditsesame score update. Is there a number that experian will answer on Sunday. I just pulled my report on Oct.5th so if I had a freeze or fraud alert would it say something about it and would I have been able to get my own report if this was the case? 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.