Frequent Contributor
ShiningDown

usbank log in problems with Mac

I seem to be having problems with logging in at usbank.com. Every time I log in it says site not trusted. What's wrong with my Mac. I must need to fix something.

Does anyone here know about computers and what I should do to fix it.  I just went on my sons computer and logged in no problem on usbank. So I tried creditsesame and when they try to update my info it says view now or later , I click now and and get error  then logs me out  saying internal error or connection problem.

I have been using Chrome. Safari does the same thing.    

Established Contributor
djrez4

Re: usbank log in problems with Mac

I access US Bank via Chrome on a Mac without issue.  I don't know what the problem is, though.

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

+ 1 - no issue for me.... I use Safari.

Maybe try to reset Safari and see if that fixes it for you?

You may have to look at your "keychain" to find the offending certificate.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Regular Contributor
CreditEd

I use a mac as well with no issues. Make sure that you click the "Remember Me" checkbox so that your security shield icon gets remembered.

All Thanks to myFico:
AMEX Business Platinum (NPSL) | AMEX Business SPG ($25,000) | AMEX Delta Sky Platinum ($10,000 | AMEX H. Honors ($2,000) | Citi Hilton Honors Reserve ($14,000) | Citi Diamond Preferred ($4,700) | Citi ThankYou Preferred ($3,200) | Chase Freedom ($3,000) | FNBO Platinum MC (awaiting the limit) | HSBC Platinum ($2,000) | US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature ($5,000)
Frequent Contributor
ShiningDown

Thank you for the help everyone. I just called usbank and they said it was not my computer it is something they are trying to resolve. 

Now I need to fix creditsesame score update. Is there a number that experian will answer on Sunday. I just pulled my report on Oct.5th so if I had a freeze or fraud alert would it say something about it and would I have been able to get my own report if this was the case? 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}