cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using my unsecured to increase score.........

tag
adio413
Regular Contributor

Re: using my unsecured to increase score.........

FIRST PREMIER BANK

Potentially Negative Closed

More Account Details

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Account Name

FIRST PREMIER BANK

FIRST PREMIER

FST PREMIER

Account #

517760739300XXXX

517760739300XXXX

51776073XXXX

Account Type

Credit Card

Revolving or Option

Revolving account

Balance

$440.00

$440.00

$440.00

Date Opened

8/1/2009

8/1/2009

8/7/2009

GECRB/SAMS

More Account Details

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Account Name

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

GECRB/SAMS CLUB

GECRB/SAMS

Account #

77141003XXXX

77141003XXXX

Account Type

Revolving or Option

Revolving account

Balance

$0.00

$0.00

Date Opened

2/1/2007

2/7/2007

SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYS

More Account Details

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Account Name

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYS

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

Account #

3503XXXX

Account Type

Collection Account

Balance

$564.00

Date Opened

1/1/2012

SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTE

More Account Details

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Account Name

SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTE

SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYS

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

Account #

3736XXXX

3736XXXX

Account Type

Collection Department / Agency / Attorney

Collection Account

Balance

$663.00

$663.00

Date Opened

7/1/2012

7/1/2012

GECRB/SAMS CLUB

Unknown

More Account Details

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Account Name

GECRB/SAMS CLUB

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

No Data Returned
For This Bureau

Account #

771410039995XXXX

Account Type

Charge Account

Balance

Date Opened

2/1/2007

so these are all the negatives on my CR as of 10/8/2012

1. the professional account managaments are being disputed via transunion. these were deleted through experian a few weeks ago, but, the CRA don't share info, so i had to doa sepearate dispute

2. the AFNI one for $155..... afni said that has been sent back to the OC (verizon). idk what to do about that one

3. the bureau of collections one is being disputed through transunion. i paid the OC (at&t) almost a month ago but i want this off

4. the first premier bank for $440........... i PIF 3 days ago

5. the 1st and 2nd southwest credit systems was another CA for the same at&t account. AT&ts fraud department got a call from me yesterday. about it showing up a 2nd time on my CR now with a balance of $663!!. when i paid at&t back in septemeber, they told me they would get in contact with bureau of collection and southwest credit systems to let them know i paid in full.

so............. looking at these negatives, what would you say is keeping my score down?

* this is all copy n pasted from my usaa credit monitoring account

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of the accounts listed as collection, debt purchase, Collection Department / Agency / Attorney...

Until these are no longer on your report, they will continue to keep your score down no matter what CL's you have. I would continue to focus on trying to get these accounts off your report. But, be careful, you can open up cans of worms that you do not want. I have absolutely no experience in removing derogatory information on a CR, I would highly suggest you post over in the Rebuilding forum to get someone that might be able to help you better.

Message 12 of 16
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

If had experience with Professional Accts and for me those were parking tickets...I paid and had them removed. As of right now from what I read you have paid them and are waiting till they get removed. I would play the waiting game and just wait till they are removed and pull your credit report again. As of right now if you said they were paid its up to the CA to remove them.

As for AFNI (DirectTV) I had helped a friend out with getting AFNI removed. Obviously he did a PIF with Direct TV and are waiting fr the removal)

Good luck

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 13 of 16
adio413
Regular Contributor

@AvaMommy wrote:

If had experience with Professional Accts and for me those were parking tickets...I paid and had them removed. As of right now from what I read you have paid them and are waiting till they get removed. I would play the waiting game and just wait till they are removed and pull your credit report again. As of right now if you said they were paid its up to the CA to remove them.

As for AFNI (DirectTV) I had helped a friend out with getting AFNI removed. Obviously he did a PIF with Direct TV and are waiting fr the removal)

Good luck

yes the professional account management ones were from old parking tickets. i did a dispute online with experian and they were deleted off ( i never paid them). now i'm waiting for the dispute results from TU

Message 14 of 16
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Please visit the Rebuilding forum right here on myfico, folks there will help you out.

All the best to you!

Uborrow-Upay

Message 15 of 16
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

@adio413 wrote:

@AvaMommy wrote:

Good luck

yes the professional account management ones were from old parking tickets. i did a dispute online with experian and they were deleted off ( i never paid them). now i'm waiting for the dispute results from TU

You know you not paying them means the liklihood of it coming back! I would suggest you paying those as well...just a FYI

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.