Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visasignaturehotels.com

tag
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

visasignaturehotels.com

Does anyone know if you still get points on cobranded credit cards when you book a hotel through visasignaturehotels.com?  

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: visasignaturehotels.com

@SeattleSuperBowlChampions wrote:

Does anyone know if you still get points on cobranded credit cards when you book a hotel through visasignaturehotels.com?  

Why would you not get any rewards earned on base rate? It's a purchase.. as far as any particular bonus category that's always YMMV...which particular card are you looking at and what particular reward amount are you speaking of?

Message 2 of 4
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

Of course you'd still get rewards on the purchase.  But I am referring to the bonus category when booking a hotel using their cobranded credit card.  For example, booking Marriott using the Ritz.  I was asking if people were still getting bonus points when booking through Visa's portal.

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 3 of 4
djshifted
Regular Contributor

In general, I believe it has to be coded as being from the hotel to earn the category bonus on co-branded cards, so you don't going through sites like Expedia or Hotels.com.  With this site specifically I'm not sure if the purchase is made with the hotel group or with the website.

Starting Scores (12/2012):EX 506; EQ 511; TU 518 | Current Scores (01/2016):EX 662; EQ 656; TU 653
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.