Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wachovia in los angeles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

wachovia in los angeles

well we took adavantage of dw's heavily subsized work flight privlages and i saw wachovia ads everywhere. apparently they just merged/bought another bank and thier pimping themselves hard.

this got me to wondering, the last two of the 5 bank cc's i want (wachovia and boa) don't have branches near our state. would i have better luck if i hopped a flight and walked into a branch into one of these heavy saturation periods?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: wachovia in los angeles

Yes absolutely!

My ex bf had the worst credit you can imagine (400s.. I am so GLAD i dumped him) and he couldnt get approved for free cheese..

Anyway, he went into a Wachovia (new opening event) and actually got approved for Checking, Savings AND a 1k cc cause a Bank Manager did a manual review and "called" some people.. lol

So yes it definately helps! And I think he got a free cordless phone too lol
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

so it means if I ever had a bad credit you would dump me Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

SonorityGenius wrote:
Yes absolutely!

My ex bf had the worst credit you can imagine (400s.. I am so GLAD i dumped him) and he couldnt get approved for free cheese..

Anyway, he went into a Wachovia (new opening event) and actually got approved for Checking, Savings AND a 1k cc cause a Bank Manager did a manual review and "called" some people.. lol

So yes it definately helps! And I think he got a free cordless phone too lol

i think i've found a new way to plan day trips!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.