Senior Contributor
imducky

wachovia in los angeles

well we took adavantage of dw's heavily subsized work flight privlages and i saw wachovia ads everywhere. apparently they just merged/bought another bank and thier pimping themselves hard.

this got me to wondering, the last two of the 5 bank cc's i want (wachovia and boa) don't have branches near our state. would i have better luck if i hopped a flight and walked into a branch into one of these heavy saturation periods?
Established Contributor
SonorityGenius

Re: wachovia in los angeles

Yes absolutely!

My ex bf had the worst credit you can imagine (400s.. I am so GLAD i dumped him) and he couldnt get approved for free cheese..

Anyway, he went into a Wachovia (new opening event) and actually got approved for Checking, Savings AND a 1k cc cause a Bank Manager did a manual review and "called" some people.. lol

So yes it definately helps! And I think he got a free cordless phone too lol
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

so it means if I ever had a bad credit you would dump me :smileysad:
Senior Contributor
imducky

SonorityGenius wrote:
Yes absolutely!

My ex bf had the worst credit you can imagine (400s.. I am so GLAD i dumped him) and he couldnt get approved for free cheese..

Anyway, he went into a Wachovia (new opening event) and actually got approved for Checking, Savings AND a 1k cc cause a Bank Manager did a manual review and "called" some people.. lol

So yes it definately helps! And I think he got a free cordless phone too lol

i think i've found a new way to plan day trips!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+