Message 11 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: walmart 7-10 day message

Message 12 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I just pulled myfico scores and reports. I have a 600 TU and 544 EQ. Last Thursday my credit union pulled my experian (to refinance my car) and it was 581. My scores have gone up a lot, seeing as how just two weeks ago my EX was 515. But I had two collections removed, and I'm working on one more and a charge off account so all that is negative is my bk from 09.
Message 13 of 25
aldejesus
Valued Member

They used TU last november when I got approved. All my CC from GEMB (Amazon, Walmart, Paypal, TJXrewards) have pull TU.

Message 14 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Can I ask what your score was then? And if you got instantly approved?
Message 15 of 25
aldejesus
Valued Member

My TU was at 631 with a 6 1/2 years Charge off still hurting, and was instantly approve. For the Amazon I got the same message as you, but after I call they verified address info and approved it. Be positive, call tomorrow morning and let us know. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 25
Leadberry
Established Contributor

OP, have you tried calling the backdoor number in the sticky at the top of this board?  If I'm not mistaken they're available 24 hours.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 17 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Which number is it, there are a few. One of them is the one I tried, its listed as "underwriting"
Message 18 of 25
Leadberry
Established Contributor

It's the one listed next to "personal accounts."  They were answering that number at 10pm EST as of the other day.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 19 of 25
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Says they are closed. It's 10pm mountain time
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.