Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart CC fico score question?

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

walmart CC fico score question?

when and where does this come up at on your account? My walmart CC is new and I got my score last month but have yet to receive it this month. Does it automatically change and do you get a notification?

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: walmart CC fico score question?

They are not out yet. They update by the 10th business day of the month.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 2 of 5
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Is the score you get with the walmart credit card a Trans Union fico or a faco score?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 3 of 5
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

It is a TU08 Fico score. It is a real FICO.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 4 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

when and where does this come up at on your account? My walmart CC is new and I got my score last month but have yet to receive it this month. Does it automatically change and do you get a notification?

There's no notification. You just have to keep logging in and checking. Just click on the "check your FICO" button in your WM  account. After it updates, you'll see the current month's date. As long as you're still seeing last month's date, that means that it hasn't updated yet. It is usually around the 10th biz day of the month, but the date it shows on your FICO score will be earlier in the month -- usually around the 2nd or 3rd. I think there's just a delay from the time the scores are pulled and the time they show up on our accounts.

If you're active on the forum, someone usually posts a thread when the new scores are up. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.