Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart and myfico scores

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

walmart and myfico scores

Usually the fico scores on MyFico, Discover,Barclays and Walmart mesh without any major discrepancies, however I noticed today that my wal-mart TU FICO was 750 on April 07 and on MyFico it is 736.....and has been there for a while.  Anybody else noticed a big difference in the Walmart score this month.  You would think MyFico would be reporting the latest scores.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: walmart and myfico scores

What's the date on your MyFico TU score? The numbers can change every day, but no service shows updated numbers daily. MyFICO does not update daily... only when you have alerts during the month.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 4
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@gibeon wrote:
What's the date on your MyFico TU score? The numbers can change every day, but no service shows updated numbers daily. MyFICO does not update daily... only when you have alerts during the month.

may explain.....the Walmart Fico is dated 04/07/15........MyFico TU was last updated on 04/05/15.....Thanks, guess I got a nice bump.

Message 3 of 4
JSS3
Valued Contributor

My stats:

Barclays - 752 (3/9/15)

Discover - 751 (3/29/15)

Walmart  - 751 (4/7/15)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.