Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart card!!!!

tag
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: walmart card!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I cant figure out how to quote but I'm assuming it was because of all the recent inquires from trying to get a car loan. It is my lowest limit like I said I just got a Citi forward at 2500 I also have a cap1 at 3000 amazon at 1200 carecredit at 2000 and a cap1 at 500. Util is at about 12% overall.

If you hit reply next to the msg you want to qutoe when the next window pops up you will see a "quote tab" at the top of the box you type in . Unless your car loans pulled TU several times i dont think that would have anything to do with it , odd . But ive been reading that you can do a CLI every four months which is nice , thats if its granted of course Smiley Wink

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry. Should have clarified. I'm on my cell phone and the quote box doesn't seem to be showing up. But I was hit hard with inqs from that horrible decision. I think I ended up with 8 or 9 on tu in addition to already have a couple. I think when I apped I had a total of 13 inqs on tu.
Message 12 of 17
android01
Valued Contributor

I got my Walmart Discover this week in the mail and went to Walmart for the first time in my life today to give the new card a little workout.  I'm glad i got the Discover version that I can use anywhere because Walmart didn't impress me at all in comparison to Target.  It was dirty, incredibly unorganized, and generally pretty shoddy by comparison.  I think I'm going to have to put an autopay bill on this card to keep it active.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 13 of 17
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry. Should have clarified. I'm on my cell phone and the quote box doesn't seem to be showing up. But I was hit hard with inqs from that horrible decision. I think I ended up with 8 or 9 on tu in addition to already have a couple. I think when I apped I had a total of 13 inqs on tu.

Ahh maybe thats why , sorry Smiley Sad

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 14 of 17
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@android01 wrote:

I got my Walmart Discover this week in the mail and went to Walmart for the first time in my life today to give the new card a little workout.  I'm glad i got the Discover version that I can use anywhere because Walmart didn't impress me at all in comparison to Target.  It was dirty, incredibly unorganized, and generally pretty shoddy by comparison.  I think I'm going to have to put an autopay bill on this card to keep it active.  

Wish i wouldve gotten the Discover also but my credit isnt up to par yet but im trying ! Think im gonna garden for a year are so ,  the AAoa and on time payments should help my scores a bit .

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm okay with it. Like you said CLIs every 4 months (hopefully) and a free Fico monthly is good for me!
Message 16 of 17
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm okay with it. Like you said CLIs every 4 months (hopefully) and a free Fico monthly is good for me!

Agreed ! Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.